Ship your packages from the U.S. to Kenya
Kango Express is pleased to offer shipping service to Kenya. Customers can enjoy these great features from our service:
- Shipping service throughout the country with our Direct Service and Consolidation Service.
- A resizing service that results in significant savings on shipping costs.
- Delivery to your home our office throughout the country.
- A buying service to place orders with retailers on your behalf.
- Excellent local and warehouse based customer service support.
- A local office in Kenya to add an additional level of personalized service above and beyond our competitor.
Consolidation shipments to Kenya normally take 4-6 days to arrive to Nairobi. Please allow an additional 1-2 days for customs clearance. Once your package has cleared customs and any duties/taxes have been paid, your packages will be available for pick up at our local office or will be dispatched for delivery to your home/office.
Direct Shipments to Kenya will typically be delivered to your home/office within 4-6 days of shipment from our warehouse, excluding any delays for customs clearance.
With all shipments, these times are estimates and can be affected by unforeseen issues such as weather or airport delays.
Consolidation Service from US
- Shipments are made every Monday (except on U.S. holidays).
- Shipment close time is 1PM Eastern Standard Time (6 pm Tuesday local Kenya time). All packages must be scheduled to ship prior to this time.
- Direct shipments will be processed within 24 hours of payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
Kenya’s Tax rate is 16%.
- Please note that the US Warehouse will be CLOSED on Thursday, November 25th, observant of Thanksgiving Day. No couriers will be delivering packages that day, nor will any updates be made to packages.
- The processing of the packages is up to 4-5 working days from the delivery date due to the high volume of deliveries these days. Kindly check your account with the mentioned timeframe and contact us if your package is still not shown by that time.
- Starting March 1st, 2021, we are no longer responsible for packages delivered in the old (2401 Ogletown rd) warehouse. Please be advised that packages could be left at the front of the old warehouse by couriers and possibly stolen. Also, please note that located packages delivered in the old warehouse will incur an additional $10 fee. Therefore, please make sure to update your shipping address with all sellers you place orders.
- For the fastest and most efficient service, please begin using our new warehouse address immediately.
20 Shea Way Suite 205, KX *(your kango account no.) Newark, 19713-3447 Ph: 302-415-4144
- Due to the busy Holiday Season, coupled with statewide Covid restrictions in our warehouse, there have been delays in processing packages. We are processing packages as quickly as possible, given the current conditions.
- Starting December 2020 we will provide you with 14 days of free storage in our US warehouse. Starting from the day we process your package, you have 14 days to schedule it to ship. After 14 days, we will store it for an additional 46 days for a fee of $1.00 per day per package. After day 60, then we will classify your package for discard/dispose.
- This is just a reminder that our UK service is temporarily unavailable while we make changes to our service. We hope to re-launch the service later this year. For Azerbaijan customers, you should continue to contact the local PX Post office for UK shipments.
- Please be advised that effective immediately we can no longer ship loose batteries.