Ship your packages from the U.S. to Philippines
Kango Express is pleased to offer shipping service to the Philippines. Customers can enjoy these great features from our service:
- Shipping service throughout the country with our Consolidation Service and Direct Service.
- A resizing service that results in significant savings on shipping costs.
- A buying service (coming soon) to place orders with retailers on your behalf.
- Excellent customer service support.
- Free delivery to your home or office within Metro Manila with our Consolidation Service.
Consolidation shipments to the Philippines normally take up to 7 working days to arrive in Manila. Please allow an additional 2-3 working days for customs clearance before the packages are dispatched for local delivery. For beyond deliveries please add 3-4 days more.
Direct Shipments to the Philippines will typically be delivered to your home/office within 3-4 days of shipment from our warehouse, excluding any delays for customs clearance.
With all shipments, these times are estimates and can be affected by unforeseen issues such as weather or airport delays.
Consolidation Service from US
- Shipments are made every Monday and Thursday (except on US holidays).
- Shipment close time is 9 AM Monday and Thursday by the US time. All packages must be scheduled to ship prior to this time.
- Direct shipments will be processed within 24 hours of payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
Duties/Taxes are not included in your shipping rate. These charges are additional, and it is up to you to understand the duty/tax rules in your country.
- Import duty and taxes are charged to private individuals and businesses when importing goods into the country. All imports are subject to duties and taxes, regardless of value.
- Duties and taxes are calculated on the CIF value of your goods which is the sum of the value of the goods, the cost of shipping and the cost of any purchased insurance.
- The Philippines applies duty at rates between 0% and 65% with the average rate being 10.5%.
- Imports are subject to VAT at a standard rate of 12% on the sum of the CIF value. Some products are exempt from VAT.
- For our consolidation shipments, single items with a value over $250, items in commercial quantities (defined as 6 of the exact same item), and certain electronics and auto parts may be subject to duties and taxes. Please contact our Local Office for more information.
- For more information, please contact our office or Philippines Customs.
- Please note that the US Warehouse will be CLOSED on Thursday, November 25th, observant of Thanksgiving Day. No couriers will be delivering packages that day, nor will any updates be made to packages.
- The processing of the packages is up to 4-5 working days from the delivery date due to the high volume of deliveries these days. Kindly check your account with the mentioned timeframe and contact us if your package is still not shown by that time.
- Starting March 1st, 2021, we are no longer responsible for packages delivered in the old (2401 Ogletown rd) warehouse. Please be advised that packages could be left at the front of the old warehouse by couriers and possibly stolen. Also, please note that located packages delivered in the old warehouse will incur an additional $10 fee. Therefore, please make sure to update your shipping address with all sellers you place orders.
- For the fastest and most efficient service, please begin using our new warehouse address immediately.
20 Shea Way Suite 205, KX *(your kango account no.) Newark, 19713-3447 Ph: 302-415-4144
- Due to the busy Holiday Season, coupled with statewide Covid restrictions in our warehouse, there have been delays in processing packages. We are processing packages as quickly as possible, given the current conditions.
Please be advised that effective immediately, we will no longer accept CASH payments upon delivery. Cash payments will still be available for customers who will PICK UP package/s at our local office in Quezon City. This is to notify as well that we will NOT allow delivery of package for UNPAID invoices; we will still continue to provide notifications for unpaid invoices via email. Other payment options - Credit Card, PayPal, bank deposits (via BDO). Should you wish to deposit or transfer payment via our BDO account, please contact our hotline at 8-7152646 so we can provide bank details. Once payment has been made (bank deposit), please furnish us a copy or proof payment via our Facebook account (Kango Express Philippines), Viber (0917-5088822), Instagram (kangoexpressph).
- Our one number calling system in the Philippines - (63) - 8-7152646 *this is not a TOLL-FREE number.
- Starting December 2020 we will provide you with 14 days of free storage in our US warehouse. Starting from the day we process your package, you have 14 days to schedule it to ship. After 14 days, we will store it for an additional 46 days for a fee of $1.00 per day per package. After day 60, then we will classify your package for discard/dispose.
- PHL shipments close time are on Monday and Thursday by 9 AM (US time) and we are not able to add any packages to already closed shipment.
- This is just a reminder that our UK service is temporarily unavailable while we make changes to our service. We hope to re-launch the service later this year. For Azerbaijan customers, you should continue to contact the local PX Post office for UK shipments.
- Please be advised that effective immediately we can no longer ship loose batteries.