What Is Kango Express?
Kango Express is a premier shipping service for customers who would like to purchase online from U.S. retailers and have their packages delivered to them throughout Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. Kango offers international consumers a free U.S. address to have their U.S. packages shipped to. Through our variety of economy and priority shipping options, resizing service and user friendly customer interface, we make shopping in the U.S. easy, affordable and speedy.
Kango Express is also an excellent option for family and friends living outside of the Middle East to send gifts and purchase back home, or U.S. expatriates living in Saudi Arabia looking to get some of the comforts from home.
Why Choose Kango Express?
There are many reasons why you should try Kango Express to ship to Saudi Arabia, but here are just a few things that set us apart from the competition:
- Free registration…you don’t have to pay a signup fee or membership fee to use the service.
- Excellent resizing service – we typically can reduce your package volume by 20-50%…saving you even more on your final shipping cost.
- Competitive economy and express shipping rate options.
- You can save more by shipping multiple packages at the same time (consolidating)….you are charged on the combined weight of all your packages…not each package individually.
- Our US warehouse is located in Delaware so all your US purchases are TAX FREE!!
- No need to send us tracking numbers or info on your orders before they arrive.
- 20% off your first shipment.
- Free hold service for up to 30 days.
- Friendly, helpful customer service via our US and local partner offices.
How Much Does It Cost?
Your package(s) will be charged based on the chargeable weight which is actual or volume weight, whichever is larger as well as the specific service you choose. To understand more about volume, actual and chargeable weight, please read our FAQ.
To calculate your rate, please use our cost calculator.
How Does It Work?
- You register free at Kango Express. We will assign you your unique account number. Here is a tutorial on our registration process.
- Place your shopping order directly with the US merchant. When you check out, you will provide the Kango Express US warehouse as your ship to address (with your Kango Express account number).
- Kango will notify you when your package arrives at our warehouse. You will then log in to your account to see the information about the package and update any values we need for Customs.
- We will store your package for 30 days free. When you are ready to ship, you simply log in and complete the checkout process, selecting your desired shipping method and paying your shipping charges with your credit card, PayPal account or account credit.
- The Kango Express staff will process you shipment within 1 business day and email you your tracking number.
- Depending on the shipping method selected, your packages will normally arrive to your door in 3-5 business days.
What is Next?
If you need additional information, feel free to contact us via our Help Desk. Or you may contact our local partner, Nabil Mogharbel via phone at 966126017704.